Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Harvest Update for 2015

I had such high hopes of blogging more this summer, but it just didn't happen.  I did start an Instagram account.  #lavenderhillutah and I do get a few pictures posted there once in a while. 
I thought after I moved I would have all this free time and space to grow and make things.  I do have space to grow things and my "lavender office" to make and sew things, but the time just never came available. 
I still have boxes in one full side of our garage, all my Hubby wants to do is park his car in the garage before winter.  Ha!  But yes, that is my goal.  Get the boxes taken care of and then I will have more free time to craft.  I have so many ideas of things I want to make. The Tub Teas I did for Mother's Day had a wonderful review.  I want to make them a permanent item for year round. 
So now that harvest is over and all the lavender bushes look round and shaved....the lavender is hanging in the drying shed waiting for us to defoliate and make into sachet....the summer is coming to an end. 
I took pictures along the way, so I will post those all through winter. 
Keep checking back.
~Carli @ Lavender Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment